Friday 20 January 2012

A little Colour

Today I was inspired to do something a little more out there with the Crush eye shadows. Due to Vancouver having the worst weather this week, I wanted to do create an eye using the new CrushCosmetics picks for spring and in doing that I created a rainbow. To create this look I use the basic blending brush and liner brush. Start at the inner corner with doll parts a basic white. I also applied Doll parts just under the brow. Then I applied our pink (CAKE). It’s important to remember with using mica makeup you need to clean your brush each time or your colours will blend and in this case you what each colour to stand out. After using Cake I used Yellow in Fetish, Green in Jade, and Purple in XOXO. To apply the blue to the top lid (Crush) as liner you need to take a thin liner brush and dip it in water then in the Crush shadow. Do the same with you gold (Super Nova) on the bottom lid. I hope you had a much fun as I did doing this look.

2 comments: