So today I’m going to show you how to do a metallic eye using CrushCosmetics. Personally I love a metallic eye at New Year’s because it really makes your eyes pop. The tools you need for this project is your favorite eyeshadow brush, black eyeliner and volumizing mascara.
Colors: bite me, funeral party & snowflake
Tools: the tools you need for this project is your favorite eyeshadow brush, black liner and mascara.
1. Prep your lid: To even out skin tone and prevent creasing, spread a very small amount of foundation on the lid. Let set for a few seconds then set with translucent powder.
2. Eyeshadow: Using a flat brush work color from lash line crease. In this case our base color is Bite Me from the CrushCosmetics line on www.etsy.com.
3. Crease shadow: Using the same brush take a small amount of funeral party and work into crease. This color is concentrated so little goes a long way.
4. Liner: Trace around your eyes with the black liner, to keep from looking to severe make your line fine.
5. Highlighter: To help brighten up the inner corner of your eyes use a Pearl white shadow like snowflake and apply to the inner corners and just under your brow.
6. Mascara: Then apply volumizing mascara.