Tuesday 29 November 2011

Hello Bright Eyes

Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite mascaras “The Deep Colour Mascara" By Korres. I love this mascara because it provides a deep glossy colour while conditioning and nourishing your lashes. Also it helps promote growth and strengthens at the same time. The cool thing about this product is that it contains Rice Bran because it expands to maximum volume. In my experience this mascara doesn't smudge or flake and leaves you lashes feeling soft. I give this product major points because it goes on smoothly and doesn’t clump like every other mascara. This product can be found at Sephora and retails for $18.

 The "Deep Colour Mascara" is formulated without

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Mineral Oils

- Petro- Chemicals
- Propylene Glycol

- Ethanolomines

- GMOs
- Synthetic Fragrances

- Synthetic Dye

No comments:

Post a Comment